Friday, June 18, 2010

The Eyeglasses, Continued

After several days wearing her new eyeglasses (see last Wednesday’s post), Ricki suddenly decided yesterday morning not to wear them. I didn’t make a fuss about it, and when she came home from school yesterday, she put them on right away. So I assumed that after a morning without glasses, she realized that she REALLY does need them.
Wrong. She went to school this morning WITHOUT the eyewear. I will have to ask the teacher if a classmate is criticizing the glasses, or ???????

UPDATE SATURDAY NIGHT.- RICKI'S LENSE FELL OUT OF THE FRAMES FRIDAY, AND I ONLY FIXED THEM TONIGHT, BY WHICH TIME RICKI wanted THE GLASSES. IF SHE REFUSES THEM TOMARROW MORNING (SHE HAS SCHOOL ON SUNDAYS), I WILL KNOW THAT IT IS A "SCHOOL" PROBLEM......

Update Sunday Morning: She Happily wore her glasses to school this morning.....So what happened Friday morning, I don't know. I Guess I will have to chalk it up to teenager contrariness......

No comments: