Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday- Sewing

[Image: Ricki sewing a "teddy bear" together.]

One of the things Ricki has definately learned this year in school is sewing skills. She used to not enjoy sewing very much, and it was the only class she disliked at school.
But by year's end, she had come to enjoy sewing lessons, and her sewing skills have improved remarkably.
Here she is sewing a pre-cut craft "teddy bear" together. Unfortunately the materiasls used are very weak; I doubt it will hold together for very long.....
(PS Don't worry about the dressing on her hand, it is a self-applied ministration to a miniscule "sore".)
You will find more of "Special Exposure Wednesday HERE.

8 comments:

Alison said...

I'm glad she is enjoying her sewing. I hated sewing at school - I used to get my mum to finish all my sewing homework for me!

Unknown said...

I was wondering about the dressing. I love it. Glad it's nothing serious!

Ashley's Mom said...

Such concentration!!

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

You'll have to show the finished product! I can't wait to see it!

VMI said...

I can't sew on a button so I am impressed!

The Henrys said...

She is really concentrating on the sewing!

Michelle said...

what great concentration and fine motor skills it takes for sewing!

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask about the dressing, thanks for the explanation. Sewing is hard,I had to take that in school but I never really took to it.