Friday, September 14, 2012

The Masking Tape


    My husband entered the kitchen, and seeing the masking tape on the counter, asked "WHY is the masking tape here?!?" I answered that I had found it in the trash, that someone had thrown it out.
   "WHO did THAT?"
    "Well, it can't be Rina…."

      In the past she was always our first suspect, as she often threw even valuable stuff out such as:
- A watch whose battery died (she assumed it was broken, until I taught her otherwise….)
- Excess food she had taken got pitched out if she heard us coming her way…..

    We now  need a different culprit. (We figured out that it must have been our almost-three grandson……)

4 comments:

Batya said...

Wow! I guess those are the times it really can hit unexpectedly...
HaMakom yenachem...

Debbie said...

Apparently, she taught him well. :):) Shana Tova to the whole family.

Trish said...

My husband and I used to always blame the cat when things went wrong. :)

Cindy said...

We blame a lot on our almost 3 year old granddaughter. :)