Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Corrected-thanks to Anonymous

   A big thank-you goes from me to "Anonymous", who wrote in the comments that I could ask to have Ricki remain on my ID card. I went today to the office (interior ministry), and explained that I want Ricki to stay on my ID, with the word  - z"l  -(deceased) added after her name. They agreed, without any problem what so ever.   I suggested to the lady that in the future they ASK people what they prefer, rather than choosing on their own not to include....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're entirely welcome. I'm glad that I could help.

By the way, I had my sefach replaced twice since my son died, and the first time they did ask me if I wanted to keep his name on or not. The second time, they left it on without even asking me.

perlsand said...

Glad to know that something has changed in 22 years!