Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I CUT MYSELF IN HALF!


   I have been trying to still lose a smidgen more, but not, it seems, hard enough. The scales have been staying very stubbornly (not nice of them) at 76 kilos. Two weeks ago I was VERY good and lost a bit. This last week I was 95% good—but Friday evening, when visiting my DD, decided that I could allow myself a bit more than normal.
   And all week I paid the price for that bit. Even though I thought that I had really been OK at that meal, allowing myself a bit more, but not a lot, a sneak peak on the scales (I usually weigh –in on Wednesdays) showed a possible GAIN. GRUMP… I should, at the most, not have lost, and remained the same.
   So two strong weeks of dieting were slaughtered by one itzy bitzy tiny desert???!? NOT FAIR!
   Then I stepped on the scales this morning. Shocked, I got off, moved it, and jumped on again. I got the same reading.

74.9
 A kilo down.
75 kilos lost in total.
My original goal.
Lowest I ever weighed in my teen-adult years…
HALF OF MY FORMER WEIGHT
YU-HOO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Good for you! Wishing you good health and bsorot tovot! Thanks for sharing. What a great accomplishment.

mikimi said...

You did it!
And that is Jess than what I weigh and I am shorter than you!
Keep doing what you are doing!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!! Your hard work has paid off! Woohoo!!

galiah said...

WOW!!!!